Murtoli opens its five-star hotel
For more than 25 years, the Domaine has never stopped reinventing itself to meet the expectations of its guests. But, 2021 almost marked a new beginning with the opening of the “Hôtel de la Ferme” last summer:
- the soul of Murtoli within suites and luxury rooms,
- which offers now a complete range of accommodations aside from the 20 villas and shepherds’ houses.
The atmosphere of a traditional village square in the Farm building
The hotel de la Ferme
is located in the heart of the farm, between the olive grove and the vegetable garden that supply the three restaurants.
It is ideally located opposite the Murtoli Golf Links and in the same building as
the gastronomic Table de La Ferme.
New luxury suites and rooms in a traditional Corsican style offer guests the soul of Murtoli,
combining the charm of the old, authenticity, and a touch of modernity with an innovative home automation system.
Each one is uniquely decorated,
with antique furniture and materials to enhance the rural charm of the estate.
The larger rooms are equipped with fireplaces, the smaller ones with wood-burning stoves.
The hotel is open from April to January and offers everything we would expect from a hotel of this level: valet parking, room service and direct access to a heated paved swimming pool in season and its bar open all day.
A new accommodation proposal, ideal for short stays in summer to enjoy the bucolic atmosphere and the domain’s life, nestled in the valley, at in any season.
A unique setting for moments of great conviviality
The domain offers three restaurants, driven by the Executive chef Laurent Renard:
- La Table de La Plage, whose cuisine focuses on the Mediterranean,
- La Table de la Grotte, which honours traditional local dishes, and
- La Table de la Ferme, with its gastronomic cuisine even Michelin-starred with the chef Mathieu Pacaud as its summer residence.
The many activities offered by the Domaine will delight guests:
- walks in the maquis,
- an open-air spa and
- 100% natural Nucca treatments,
- a spectacular golf course,
- sea walks,
- 8 kilometres of pristine beaches and creeks…
(Visited 38 times, 2 visits today)