Murtoli opens its five-star hotel
- the soul of Murtoli within suites and luxury rooms,
- which offers now a complete range of accommodations aside from the 20 villas and shepherds’ houses.
The atmosphere of a traditional village square in the Farm building
The hotel de la Ferme
the gastronomic Table de La Ferme.
A new accommodation proposal, ideal for short stays in summer to enjoy the bucolic atmosphere and the domain’s life, nestled in the valley, at in any season.
A unique setting for moments of great conviviality
The domain offers three restaurants, driven by the Executive chef Laurent Renard:
- La Table de La Plage, whose cuisine focuses on the Mediterranean,
- La Table de la Grotte, which honours traditional local dishes, and
- La Table de la Ferme, with its gastronomic cuisine even Michelin-starred with the chef Mathieu Pacaud as its summer residence.
The many activities offered by the Domaine will delight guests:
- walks in the maquis,
- an open-air spa and
- 100% natural Nucca treatments,
- a spectacular golf course,
- sea walks,
- 8 kilometres of pristine beaches and creeks…